The five government agencies with the most ongoing FCPA-related investigations this week are:
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission — 79 Investigations
- U.S. Department of Justice — 77 Investigations
- UK Serious Fraud Office — 15 Investigations
- Brazilian Securities Commission — 4 Investigations
- Brazilian Federal Prosecutor’s Office — 3 Investigations
Globally, there are 27 government agencies with active investigations into FCPA-related activity.
To see a full list of government agencies, subscribe to FCPA Tracker